Marriage and Family Therapy Intern
Therapist in Training
Supervised by Sara Weber, LPC-S, CEDS-S
$75/ 60-minute session
Discounted Session Rates
Exploration of Self
512-607-9360 xt 92
I work great with...
- Clients who seek to enhance their communication abilities and are interested in understanding their relationship dynamics
- Those who are overwhelmed by intense emotions and thoughts
- Individuals who are ready to heal their relationship with food and body imagine
- Couples navigating relationship stress and seeking a healthy connected partnership
- Clients interested in learning about and unpacking their emotional inner-life
Style & Approach
My clients describe me as compassionate, patient, curious, and caring. In the therapeutic relationship, we will engage in thought exploration and deconstruct negative cognitions. I believe we all have a healthy core and together we will work towards realigning you to your most compassionate, courageous, and confident self.
Some of the approaches I Use...
Internal Family Systems
Solution Focused Therapy
Intuitive and Mindful Eating
I get way too excited about the notebook section at Target.
Self-care for me is sitting in a coffee shop, yoga, being in nature, and connecting with friends.
I feel calm and content when going on hikes with my dog Ivy.
I have had a surprising number of animal interactions: bit by a baby lion, charged at by a monkey, and held a shark in the ocean.
I’m a total nerd about all things ballet: history, companies, vocabulary/terminology, pointe shoes and tutus
My personal mantra is the magic happens in the calm.
Masters of Arts in Counseling, Marriage, Couples, and Family Counseling, St. Edward’s University, December 2023
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance, Performance, and Choreography and Minor in Social Work, The University of Texas at Austin, 2021
- 2 years experience working in an inpatient psychiatric hospital as a mental health technician
- Practicum field experience as a counseling student
- Clinical experience working with teens and young adults
Sara is not accepting new counseling clients at this time.Ashley