I work great with...
- Clients who are new to therapy and want to deepen their understanding of their emotions and behaviors.
- Young adults who need support exploring themselves and making positive changes in their lives.
- New parents wanting to provide gentle parenting to their children while taking care of their own mental health.
- Someone who is ready to embark on the journey of looking inward and putting in the work to make meaningful steps towards peace, acceptance, and healing.
Style & Approach
My approach is purposefully multifaceted in order to best address your unique needs. I take an active and collaborative approach, and strive to create an environment that is safe, supportive, and honest. With my help, we will work together to create positive changes. Through our counseling sessions, you will gain insight, learn new ways of thinking or being, ease your emotional pain, and ultimately apply these practices to make your everyday life more enjoyable.
Some of the approaches I Use...
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Existential Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Mindfulness-based Therapy
- Multicultural Awareness
- Inner Child Work
- Grounding Techniques
- Honest, direct feedback
My favorite outdoor activities include running, yoga, and sitting on the edge of a pool.
I get way too excited about animals and insects.
My favorite thing about Texas is H-E-B.
I love learning about people’s journeys in life and the resiliency of the human spirit.
My favorite quote is “the human being has an in-built propensity towards self-realization.”
I’m a total nerd about space and the infinite universe.
Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Wake Forest University, 2023
Bachelor’s of Arts in Philosophy, University of Texas at Austin, 2016
- Counseling Intern since 2022
Sara is not accepting new counseling clients at this time.Chloé