Betsabe Perez Martija (Betsy)
Supervised by Sara L Weber, LPC-S, CEDS-S
$75/ 50-minute session
Discounted Session Rates
Body Image/Body Dysmorphia
Immigrant and Second-Generation Struggles
512-607-9360 xt 91
I work great with...
- Parents and families wanting to build stronger family relationships and navigate life transitions and challenges.
- Parents and families who want to form a collaborative relationship
- Individuals who want to build skills to cope better with anxiety and stress.
- Children who have experienced trauma and are searching for a way to process their feelings in a safe space.
- Adults seeking to heal from childhood trauma or past relationship wounds, and build more meaningful relationships
- Adults who are ready to let go of codependent relationship patterns and build healthy connections.
Style & Approach
As a dedicated and compassionate therapist, my personalized approach to therapy is rooted in warmth, understanding, and patience. I strive to create a safe and nurturing space where clients feel empowered to explore their emotions and experiences. Together, we embark on a journey to foster healthy relationships, develop effective communication skills, and heal from past traumas.
Some of the approaches I Use...
Trauma Informed Care
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Trauma Focused- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Unconditional Positive Regard
My favorite outdoor activity is hiking with my husband and our dog, Pluto
I am from Villa Clara, Cuba and I am fluent in Spanish
I follow more cats than people on Instagram
I get way too excited about dessert…. I have been told I “Light up” when I talk about ice cream.
I love learning about different baking techniques and recipes. I am currently trying to create the perfect Mousse cakes.
I am passionate about food and I was recently on a cooking show
My favorite Austin activity is exploring all the amazing food spots Austin has to offer!
The best Saturday afternoon includes ice cream, board games, and spending time with those closest to me.
I’m a total nerd about The Great British Bake-Off and murder mystery shows/movies such as “Matlock, Murder She Wrote, or Diagnosis Murder”
AA in Psychology, 2018
BA in Psychology, 2019
MS in Professional Mental Health Counseling, In Progress
- TF-CBT Training
- AA & BA in Psychology
- Intern student MS in Mental Health Counseling
- 3 years’ experience working as a Registered Behavior Therapist for children with disabilities
- Experience collaborating with families on treatment goals for their children and how best to implement them into their lives.
- Parent training on behavior intervention methods
- Experience working as a Preschool teacher for children ages 4-6
Sara is not accepting new counseling clients at this time.Betsabe